Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Smart search visited a page gives no results

Smart search visited a page gives no results

Manon Wekking

Hi, 

I created a smart searches with one rule: visited a page is 'the specfic page'. This gives no results and I am sure that people who have logged in have visited this page. And of course I logged in myself and went to the page as well. I tried the same on the test website, but still with no results. See also my video in the attachment. 

Do you have any idea why this doesn't give any results?

BR, 

Manon

Replies

Manon Wekking

Hi, 

We have the same problem with the bought a product smart search that gives no results. 

Can you plese take a look?

BR, 

Manon

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

I'm not able to download your video to have a look - attachement is broken, probably. I've checked the rules on my test enviromnents and do not have any issues. Could you please point URL to your solution to check if it's possible.

BR, Oleg QA

Manon Wekking

Hi Oleg, 

Hereby another video. Can you open this one?

BR, 

Manon

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

actually 89 version is already cannot be as etalon, but I've checked the issue on last one (8.9.2.21) with new user created/new product created/bought and have expected results, please have a look at the proof. The tested smart search has the both conditions and output correct data, the same correct resutls are with the separate conditions. The same results are on last DW9.4.19.

BR, Oleg QA 

Manon Wekking

Hi Oleg, 

We updated to 8.9.2.22 and tested again, but without any results. You can try this yourself at https://kwpn.test1.innovadis.com/Admin 

I created a smart search for visited a page = news. After I did visit the page myself, but still the smart search doesn't give me any users. 

Can you please take a look?

BR, 

Manon

You must be logged in to post in the forum