Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Receiving this error when I try to go the "Permission" section on a content node

Receiving this error when I try to go the "Permission" section on a content node

Martin Møller Christensen

Hi,

I am receiving this error when I try to go the "Permission" section on a content node.

Any idea what I should do? I have checked that all the dlls are present.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Method not found: 'Int32 Dynamicweb.Security.UserManagement.Group.get_UserCount(Boolean)'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Int32 Dynamicweb.Security.UserManagement.Group.get_UserCount(Boolean)'.

Source Error: 

Line 178:    
Line 179:    <script type="text/javascript">
Line 180:        <%If Not ShowLoginTemplate Then%>
Line 181:            UserSelectorUserSelector.selectDefaultDiv();
Line 182:        <%End If%>

Replies

Olga Shedko Dynamicweb Employee
Olga Shedko

Hello Martin,

Would you please specify which version number your solution is running on? Seems that you are using the old one (it's not reproducing in the latest released version).

Best regards,

Olga | QA

Martin Møller Christensen

Hi,

We are runninig version 9.4.12.

Olga Shedko Dynamicweb Employee
Olga Shedko

Hello again,

Is it possible for you to take the latest released version of DW96 here https://doc.dynamicweb.com/downloads/releases ? If no for some reasons - we'll fix it in DW94.

Best regards,

Olga

You must be logged in to post in the forum