Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Productcatalog is empty when index is building (batch job)

Productcatalog is empty when index is building (batch job)

Søren Bremholm Jakobsen

Hi,

we have a shop where the productcatalog is empty when the productindex is building.

The index build is triggered as a part of a product import batch job. We have both an A and B index and the balancer is set to ActivePassive. The index doesn't fail but the productcatalog on the shop is empty when the build process is running. If you start building the indexes manually then products in the productcatalog are available in the shop.

We are running a DW 9.5.5 on rapido 2.1. Any ideas?

Best regards

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Søren

This has been a known issue that we have done some work on fixing - please update to the latest 9.5 or 9.6 - that should solve the issue.

Sorry about the inconvenience, Nicolai

Votes for this answer: 1

Søren Bremholm Jakobsen

cool thanks

Søren Bremholm Jakobsen

Hi Nicolai,

I have upgraded my local DW to version 9.5.8 but the productcatalog is still un unavailable when indexes is building as part of our integration job. My concern about the upgrade is that manage version displays 9.5.8 as the name but 9.5.5 as the version - see attached.

I have pointed the iis site physical path to the Application(9.5.8) folder and pointed the virtual admin folder to Application(9.5.8)/admin

dw.PNG dw1.PNG

Søren Bremholm Jakobsen

Hi Nicolai,

sorry for the inconvenience. It turns out that the problems where caused by custom code

Nicolai Pedersen

ok, great. Thank you for the update!

You must be logged in to post in the forum