Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Page view information login page

Page view information login page

André van der Zijden

Hi,

In one of our solutions (pentair.partners) we didn't put in a google analytics script on the login page. However the DynamicWeb statistics are on, but when I click on page views in the tools tab in the back-end it says No data to display. Since it's the login page we are pretty sure there's quite some traffic for that page, but it might be indirect (it shows when you try to access a page in the solution). I've also checked the database but it seems only one session was ever recorded for that page.

Is there any way I could get more info about the page visits of that page (preferably in the back-end)?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Kind regards,

André van der Zijden

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi André

A tricky one... The reason it does not log visits on that page is that you have set the response content type explicit on the page properties. Usually that is feed views like json, xml and other stuff and that disables the tracking feature to avoid script being rendered in the output.

So if you set the content type to nothing, you should start seeing some logs for that page. See dump.

BR Nicolai

Capture.PNG

André van der Zijden

Hi Nicolai,

Thanks for the fast response and a happy new year to you!

Ok I'll change it, does this mean that no data is actually stored up until this point where I change it? Just asking, cause that would be really useful, if not then well nothing to do about it. Also I checked the page LoginOriginal which is the origin of this copied page also has text/html as content type, but the stats do seem to work on that page (however it has not been used once we started using the new one).

Kind regards,

André van der Zijden

Nicolai Pedersen

Yes, no data is stored...

You must be logged in to post in the forum