Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » No layout landing page

No layout landing page

Afi

Hi,

I want to create a fresh landing page for email marketing with no header and footer. I selected Rapido's nolayout.cshtml as the layout for that page (Refer to first image). I created and configured the first paragraph to occupy half of the page and another paragraph for the other half of the page, however it does not appear as expected (Refer to second umage). Images for each paragraph were also added for further observation testing. However the images does not appear. Hence I have 2 questions:

1) Is this a bug or a missing configuration?

2) What is the recommended layout for creating a fresh page with no header and footer while adhering to Rapido paragraph configurations?

Regards,
Afi

cap2.PNG capture1.PNG

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Afi

The nolayout is for rendering stuff without anything - like json etc. So you cannot use that.

It is not possible with current rapido solutions to create page with no navigation. You can however make your own layout file that does that or use some css to hide the items.

BR Nicolai

Mafalda Correa
Mafalda Correa

Hi Nicolai,

I just ran into this same issue where I was trying to use NoLayout.cshtml template to have a page with no header or footer.

In the documentation it says Clean.cshtml is used to render XML and Json and NoLayout.cshtml is used to "simply render the content. No top and no footer".

It does make it sound like it should render the content normally while the Clean template is meant for things like Json.

From the Rapido documentation:

• Clean.cshtml – Is used for pages where only the clean text should be rendered (XML and Json feeds
  • NoLayout - Is used when a page should simply render the content. No top and no footer. May, for example, be used when rendering an order receipt.

You must be logged in to post in the forum