Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Issues with Indexing content

Issues with Indexing content

Nuno Aguiar Dynamicweb Employee
Nuno Aguiar

Hi,

Using Dynamicweb 9.6.12,  I am having some trouble indexing content (using the standard Rapido Index settings) and I need help figuring out what to do next.

• First I just ran the Index and got 1 error related with Items (Object reference not set to an instance of an object at Dna.Winnebago.IndexBuilderExtender.ContentIndexBuilderExtender.GetHeadingContentItemFields), but I can't tell which Item nor why
    Attached file (Log1.log)
  • Then I tried to change the builder settings to exclude Items, and started getting a "Lock File is NOT present" exception.
    Attached file (Log2.log)

Can anyone tell me what I can do to overcome this? I am happy to provide the URL if needed.

Best Regards,

Nuno Aguiar

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

Right now I only can say that was not able to reproduce the issue on my test environment deployed using Rapido 311 dbfiles  and based on DW9.6.12 as well as on last DW9.7.1, please have a look at the proof. So, it's specific issue of your solution (I can see it where in fact) and extra researh is required (if somebody who is guru in indexing cannot reply the topic as is). 

BR, Oleg QA

Log1.png Log2.png

Nuno Aguiar

Hi Oleg,

All I can say is D'oh!

It's on us. I tracked down the source code and will fix the issue. Not yet sure what causes the "Lock file is NOT present" error, but hopefully it will go away after I refactor/fix the "Object not set to an instance of an object" issue.

Thanks,

Nuno

Nicolai Pedersen

Well, the stack trace says that very clearly... :-)

Nuno Aguiar

Yeah. I solved it. It was staring in my face and I could not see it :P

You must be logged in to post in the forum