Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Indexing - item relation lists on paragraph items - how to include in index? DW (9.6.9)

Indexing - item relation lists on paragraph items - how to include in index? DW (9.6.9)

Jacob Storgaard Jensen

Hi,

I have a lot of pages on which there are some paragraph items with item relation lists, and those lists have source "inline".

I then have a freetext search using the indexing engine, but I can't figure out how to get the values, from the fields of the items within the relation lists to be included in my freetext summary field... Normal text fields of the paragraphs and richtext fields are included fine, but I can't find a way for it to "dig a little deeper" so to speak...

Makes sence?

Any ideas?

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

The ContentIndexBuilder has not had support for this - it has just been made though, but I do not think it is released yet... So you have to wait a bit, and then it should be there.

BR Nicolai

Jacob Storgaard Jensen

Me like! :-D

Ok, will tell the client to wait a little :-)

Tim Eddings

Hi Nicolai,

Is it possible to provide a better timeline or intended version as to when this will be released?  I'm on 9.7.2 and going to 9.7.4 today.

Thanks,

Tim

Claus Kølbæk
Claus Kølbæk

I was gonna ask for something similar, namely when using Items as Tabs or Types (but guess its about the same), Our solution needs to go live this year so would be great to know when you have it planned for?

Daniel Hansen

+1 When will this be possible?

Tim Eddings

Hi Daniel,

I've heard that this will be in the 9.8 release this month.

Tim Eddings

Nicolai Pedersen

It was released yesterday in 9.8. See here: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/downloads/releases

You must be logged in to post in the forum