Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Index build fail notification mail does not get sent

Index build fail notification mail does not get sent

Peter Leleulya

Hi guys,

For an application running on DW core 9.3.10 I have several indexes.
Each index build has notifications set to "Send notification on failure", a sender name , a valid sender emailadres, a subject, send logfile set to true and my personal email address set as receipient.
Each index has a scheduled task.
When a build fails no notification is received.
I checked if the system could send email by sending me my credentials in the user management section using the same sender- and receiver email as used in the build error notification mail settings and this mail I do receive.

Did I miss a setting?

Replies

Olga Shedko Dynamicweb Employee
Olga Shedko
This post has been marked as an answer

Hello Peter,

The bug does exist, you didn't miss any setting. And it doesn't matter which notification type chosing 'Every time'/ or 'On failure' - emails are not sending. I've created new TFS task # 50961 for it.

Thank you very much for that point.

Best regards,

Olga | QA

Votes for this answer: 1

Peter Leleulya

Thanks for your reply Olga,

Can you inform me in which release (and approximately which date) the bugfix will be resolved?
I can't find the mentioned TFS number on the know issues page at this moment: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/downloads/releases/bug-fixes/known-bugs 
I would like this information as feedback to our customer.

With kind regars,
Peter.

Morten Buhl Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Buhl
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Peter

The bugfix will be in the DW 9.4.13 release coming this week (probably today). Alternatively you can grab the Dynamicweb 9.4.37 package from the Myget feed which also includes the fix and is already available

/Morten Buhl, DW

Votes for this answer: 1

Antek Drzewiecki

I can confirm this issue has been resolved. I now do get emails on failed builds.

Nicolai Pedersen

Thanks for confirming!

You must be logged in to post in the forum