Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » GDPR Consent
Ivan Marijanović
Ivan Marijanović

Hi guys

We created new Activitiy in Data Proceesing App and on Web site Customer Centar we have Create user profile page with pargaraph using Extranet app where we selected Create profile / Manage subscription and selected Create user template. We also selected that approval is made by user and selected appropriate e-mail consent that should be used.

When our user register and get email and confirms his account we do not get any consent in Data Processing App.

What am I doing wrong?

Ivan

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Ivan

I've asked QA to take a look at this and see if there is a bug.

BR Nicolai

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi Ivan,

Consent activity can be collected if the created user gives email permission using the checkbox rendered by the UserManagement:User.EmailAllowed.Input tag. Please, confirm that your template has the tag. You can use attached template as example (option 'Use email for user name' should be checked in paragraph settings of Extranet module in the case). The same condition should be followed if you try to collect the activity via Extranet edit profile mode as well. 

BR, Oleg QA

Tomas Gomez

Thanks Oleg for your code,

I see that you the use the UserManagement:User.EmailAllowed.Input tag to create the consent. 

I need to create two consents for new users: One to accept the data policy (mandatory) and one to accept the mailing campaigns (optative).

Is it possible to create several consents with the Extranet app? If not, how it could be done?

Regards,
Tomas

Morten Bengtson Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Bengtson
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Tomas,

You can either use the template loop "Consents" or use the ConsentManager to mange any consent you want.

Take a look at the documentation section Listing & managing consents in frontend

Best regards,
Morten

Votes for this answer: 1

Tomas Gomez

Thanks Morten!

You must be logged in to post in the forum