Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » DW9 File Browser does not see .svg files

DW9 File Browser does not see .svg files

Kevin O'Driscoll

Hi in DW8 Admin we were able to browse using the file browser for .svg Files eg for adding an image for Users' Geolocation map, url looked like this:
/Admin/FileManager/Browser/Default.aspx?Mode=browse&Caller=FM_GeoLocationImage&Folder=/&strChosenFile=
In 9 when we browse the file system we cant see any .svg files to choose. We can only upload one, but then we dont have an option to choose the destination folder in the file structure so the database updates the link to the /Files/images folder. If I upload the svg to the correct folder i cant see the svg in file browser to select it...

So then we have to move the uploaded svg to the correct folder and update the database manually??? Because we cant edit the link in the editor.

Unless there is a hidden magic setting I dont know about? If so what is it then?

Web Browser is latest chrome

Kevin

Replies

Morten Snedker Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Snedker

Hi Kevin,

That is still in the making, and we do have an internal work item to have this done. It is not considered a bug, but is a feature request labled with TFS #61125. No release date is yet planned.

Best regards
Morten Snedker

Anders Ebdrup
Anders Ebdrup

+1

You must be logged in to post in the forum