Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Don't refresh on Paragraph 'Save'

Don't refresh on Paragraph 'Save'

Nuno Aguiar Dynamicweb Employee
Nuno Aguiar

Hi,

Working with paragraphs as items, we have multiple groups, some collapsed by default. I noticed that when I am working with a paragraph and I have to same multiple times (not save and close), the entire frame is refreshed, which makes some of my groups revert back to it's original status (whether that's initially collapsed or expanded).

This is very annoying to me. I assume for other people too. It would be great that in "Save" (not Save-and-close) it would avoid refreshing OR remember the group expand/collapse status.

Best Regards,

Nuno Aguiar

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Nuno

It would be great - although I think this is because UI can be affected by choices made in the settings of the paragraph.

BR Nicolai

Nuno Aguiar Dynamicweb Employee
Nuno Aguiar

Hi Nicolai,

Although that makes sense, it doesn't at the same time, because all UI changes have been made already. Unless there's something I am unaware of, hiding and showing groups happens when fields are blurred/triggered not as a result of a save. The same thing applies to everything else in all other controls, like adding a photo (when there's a preview).

And I would assume if you had to click "Save" to see your changes take effect in the UI, you'd get complains about that too.

Best Regards,

Nuno Aguiar

You must be logged in to post in the forum