Customer Experience Center
The Customer Experience Center is a frontend app for rendering Ecommerce data related to a particular user in frontend – as such, it is a faster and more streamlined parallel to the older Customer Center app.
It is exclusively made for ViewModel templates, and currently the following types of data can be rendered:
- Ledger entries
- Recurring orders
To use the app, add it to a paragraph as per usual – and then use the app settings (Figure 1.1) to configure the behavior.
Basically you must:
- Select an order type
- Select a way to retrieve orders:
- User id – the unique id for the logged in user
- Customer number – a standard user field which can have the same value across users, e.g. if several users are purchasers for the same company
- Own orders and order made by users that current user can impersonate – what it says on the tin
- Configure the list settings:
- Orders per page
- Sort by field
- Sort direction
- Select the templates used to render the module output:
- List – this template is used to render the list of e.g. orders
- Detail – this template is used to render e.g. order details when an item in a list is clicked. It is loaded when the url parameter OrderId is supplied with e.g. an order or cart id.
- Email – not currently used
Please keep in mind that the Customer Experience Center has been developed exclusively for ViewModel templates, template tags are not supported.